Sunday 7 October 2007

Fnordography, a 3D Realmer web comic

fnordography by phait Okay. Not a programming related post tonight.
But if you are a 3D Realms forum user (as I am - Samji);
you might want to check out this web comic being produced by my pal Justin Self or as he is better known on the Realms, Phait.

The comics are a lighthearted jab at some of the users we
have over there. Phait describes it as such himself...

Rather than having to think up my own characters and backgrounds, I thought the online personas of several members
themselves each exuded a type of character that was ripe for parody or playful exploitation - not excluding myself
(Phait). As this strip is mostly intended for the community, some of it's attempted humor might only be effective
for the members themselves. Though, I have tried to keep it fair to members and non-members alike.

So don't cry at his quips :).
Unless he starts putting you in situations involving 'net shock memes you would rather not be part of. Goatse or Tubgirl, anyone?

Anyway, be sure to check out Fnordography!

Digg This Story

No comments: